Monday, November 28, 2011

Art Every Day Twenty Eight • Advent Calendar Project





 Counting down the days till Christmas. 
Advent calendars offer surprises and treats everyday. 
What fun for the kids and for us as well. 




I bought ready made bags at our local craft store, they are available in all different colors. Buy a few more than you need to allow for mistakes. Cut decorative papers into circle, square and rectangle shapes. For the numbers you can use rubber stamps. Glue or stamp your design directly onto the small paper bag.


Can't wait to see how it all turns out when I am done.


All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2011.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on on your blog or website






10 comments:

  1. You are a very good mother! My children are wondering if they can come and live with you:) Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,
    You just made me laugh out loud! I am just looking for ways to avoid the dragging in of the real tree! Looking for other creative options.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a simple but imaginative idea!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a never ending source of inspiration. This is a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luv the variety of patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was surprised that you're not more popular since you definitely possess the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to thank you ffor this very good read!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have got you book-marked to look at new thinggs you post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...