Sunday, November 20, 2011

Art Every Day Twenty • Flying the Coop

The Blue Eyed Owl is finished and off she goes with her friends to find a lovely nest for the Holidays. 



Final look for the owl and bird holiday tree going into a local store. 
More lovely handmade owls can be viewed on my textile and handmade page here.
Owls and birds can also be found and purchased through my Etsy store
If you find one in these photos or the photos above that interest you,
e-mail me@velásquezstudio@aol.com
Thank you for stopping by.



All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2011.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on on your blog or website.

11 comments:

  1. These are too cute, Deborah! You have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your critters are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your owls and birds are the best! So cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable! The cutest Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow deborah! this is amazing. so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so awesome! My Aunt is an owl freak. She would totally love your owls. So talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the love. It Has been owl week for me. They are lovely creatures, so glad you love them as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! I love the tree with all of them on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have chosen a very interesting color palette for these birds. Now you've got me thinking outside the box. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are sooooo Cute! I will keep u in mind for addign the adorable element to my client room designs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...