Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Art is...Love Out Loud




When I am making art, I know this is what I should be doing. Making art is like a relationship. It is like being in love. It brings me to another level, to another place. One of great joy.







When making art you are loving out loud. You are sharing your joy and soul. 


Happy Love Day!



Thank you for stopping by!
Check out others sharing the Love....
The Fly Tribe

All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website

16 comments:

  1. "Loving out Loud", love it!! Beautiful photo of the (rock?) hearts. Thank you for sharing. Love & Grace, AnaLisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rock heart collection! Very cool. Thanks for sharing and have a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any time I'm at a loss for words, I'm calling you! Beautiful post Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love heart shaped stones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can feel your joyful spirit surrounded by art - LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hearing and seeing your love for art, especially with those wonderful stones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your HEART rocks! I am always on the lookout for them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm I've never heard that before - love it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. love...I love when you make art you are loving out loud, I love that saying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray for loving out loud and for heart shaped rocks (Proof that love is all around)!

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty way to LOVE out loud! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it fun when you find one of these heart rocks? Beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Inspiring post! Love the stones!! :) happy flying!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...