Thursday, July 5, 2012

For the Birds....


Found some sweet and colorful birds in my travels. Once again I stopped at my favorite flea market style antique store. 

I wanted to work out a way to display the birds so I gathered a few twigs, thinking I would create some sort of tree for them.   

Here is my favorite one, of course he is orange!




I attached the birds to the twigs. I put them in a white bird cage but I didn't like the look it looked as if I was trying too hard, too heavy a look. So, I layed them out and placed them on the twigs. I like how this turned out much better.


A wall tree of birds. Love it!


Thank you for stopping by!
"Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©
All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website

1 comment:

  1. I love these birds and the way you have displayed them - So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...