Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Peek into process...........A Word Path Session



Starting my Word Path for tomorrow. Here is a peek at one style of my work sessions. Here I play with the painted words on craft paper. I sometimes have words from tear sheets or my son's magnet set as a starting point. 
Today they are, happy, wonder and love. 
One word leads to another, I sketch with words, I loop and slide with the paint across the paper to create original word art. I try to fill the entire space. 
Just love the flow when doing script with a sumi brush. 










So I have played with a few words and some decisions have been made. I have chosen the words that feel right together and I know I want to use white gouache. So I will go now and work on my final piece. I will post my Word Path tomorrow, Friday as usual. See you then, can't wait to share!

Thank you for stopping by.
This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©




All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...