Sunday, December 23, 2012

Everyone Has a "Someone"


 My Someone                                                                     by Velásquez©21012

I believe everyone has a someone, a person, "their" person, their love. They show up, they are there to lean on, they bring you joy, they light you up and there is a hole in your heart when they are gone. It is so special to have that someone or to have had them in your life. 

When I think of my someone, my heart goes silent with love.









This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©
All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

1 comment:

  1. Deborah,

    Happy Holidays to you! I hope you will be spending your holidays with your someone special. I am so grateful for my family members this holiday season for sure!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...