Friday, March 1, 2013

Word Path • A Conversation with my Son makes me Revisit and Rework a piece Creating a Complete Collection


The When I Saw You Collection© of words was born out of those conversations you start to have with your children as they get older and want you to define LOVE. What is LOVE? How will I know when I am in LOVE? How did you know? 
My favorite... "Why did you pick dad?

I just Knew                                               by Velásquez©2013

This piece was the perfect answer, I just knew. I remember when I had asked the question it was the answer that was given to me. I thought at the time REALLY?, YEAH RIGHT, too simple to be true, but it was true for me. I just Knew.
_____________________________


Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
Velásquez©2011
Word Paths, a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces. 
My goal is to present three to five words or three to five lines. 
I may go to seven words or seven lines but probably not often, only if needed. 
I plan to work the Word Paths out artistically and process them to share with you here. 
You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started.
_______________________________
Here are my Word Paths for today
Here are some words that I shared in my conversation with my oldest son. 
Do any feel familiar to how you felt? Which one speaks to you?



      When I Saw You, The Collection©      by Velásquez©2013

This Collection started with When I Saw You, A Smile Wandered Across My Face© 2013, 
which I produced here, in January.

Happy Weekend • You Already Know • Enjoy the Language of Words

Thank you for stopping by.

This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©

My Heart  by Velásquez©2012


All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2013.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website.

3 comments:

  1. Love this, really love this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great style, wording and niche you have captured so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely all...
    and while reading your post, I remembered that's also what my mom said and I also thought: "yeah, right... that's too easy!"
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...