Thursday, June 20, 2013

From the Cape, Prints from Mom and the Kids

Just at the tail end of a fun filled week on Cape Cod with friends and all our children. We have shared such a great time with beach days, crafts and good food. 
I must admit I did do a little bit of work and I made some art as well!

Some of our printing craft fun with blue birds, ladybugs and flowers.

From the Kids


From the Mom....
I made some prints using bits I gathered from nature.




 

Thank you for stopping by.
This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©

All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2013.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.





1 comment:

  1. Amongst may amazing things we were inspired to do:) xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...