Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Test Week for the Artist, Vendor, Mother and Student



This week is a challenge in itself as I get ready for a two day show this weekend and as I posted on Monday I have started a new online course. I am just taking deep breathes and taking it all in as "good stuff". I am still making some time for the kids with a bit of gardening, reading and painting. My oldest just cracked open his new Moleskine® sketch book and my youngest prefers oil sticks to crayons! My breaks with them help me relax a bit. 
Having just finished The May Flower Challenge, I sorted out all my supplies as I needed to work on everything at the same time as showtime nears and my class assignments become due. 

Here are all my favorite supplies. 
First You must always start with good coffee of course!

I could have twenty brushes in front of me and I stick to my lucky three. Do you do the same? What are your favorite supplies to create with?


Thank you for stopping by.

This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©
by Velásquez©2011
All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2013.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...