Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Brushes and Ink to Get Centered


Wow! After five intense and amazing weeks taking Lilla Roger's e-course, Make Art That Sells and then participating in The Global Talent Search competition last week, I must admit I am quite beat creatively. In order to decompress I painted without a plan. I love these exercises with just ink and paper, they make magic. I played with my favorite brushes and acrylic ink and found my "flow". 
I went back to basics with black and white two favorites in my color palette! 

The two sections I started painting from.



My final piece. So happy with this painting.
Ink and Flow by Velásquez©2013


Thank you for stopping by.

This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©





All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2013.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...