Friday, January 17, 2014

Word Path • Forever in My Heart

Special people stay in your heart forever, it is there that we reserve a place for them and hold them dear for a very long time……..a long time, like in forever.
___________________________________________________________

Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
                                                                                               Velásquez©2011
Word Paths have  been a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces from the beginning of my blog You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started.
___________________________________________________________


Here are My Word Paths for Today

In My Heart, I Will Hold You                                        by Velásquez ©2014 
 In My Heart, My Always Friend                by  Velásquez ©2014 


I was inspired to make this art today because I was feeling
quite sad as I found out a 
great friend is moving away. 
Decided to express in art what I feel. 
Ending on a "happy" note.
Here is a song that expresses how things go when our families get together.




Happy Weekend • Friendship • Enjoy the Language of Words


Thank you for stopping by.

This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©




All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2014.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...